Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
lun s ban appeal 11th

LuN's 11th Ban Appeal

[email=LuN@t1c]LuN@t1c[/email]
STEAM_0:1:105706985

I got falsely banned again. Pls review the demo, unban me and punish the abuser.

(07-01-2017, 07:29 PM)LuN Wrote: [email=LuN@t1c]LuN@t1c[/email]

I got falsely banned again. Pls review the demo, unban me and punish the abuser.

stfu with your appeals oh my god literally everytime i go on this website all i see is your ukraine pussy ass stacking this fucking website with all of your stupid ass appeals. YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET UNBANNED read that sentence enough to get it through your god damn head
[Image: ur-gay-o.gif]

(07-01-2017, 08:13 PM)pot-head Wrote:

stfu with your appeals oh my god literally everytime i go on this website all i see is your ukraine pussy ass stacking this fucking website with all of your stupid ass appeals. YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET UNBANNED read that sentence enough to get it through your god damn head

What an immature reply and this coming from the official admin.. it's sad tbh. I'm not from Ukraine, I'm from Croatia.. keep those nationality related insults. My appeals exist because I am constantly getting banned for no rational reasons, if I'd stop getting banned, my appeals would stop aswell. This means, it is not my fault. You have a problem with my appeals, well I have a problem with your bans and bans from other admins... you need to stop first, I did not started any of this.

(07-01-2017, 08:27 PM)LuN Wrote:

What an immature reply and this coming from the official admin.. it's sad tbh. I'm not from Ukraine, I'm from Croatia.. keep those nationality related insults. My appeals exist because I am constantly getting banned for no rational reasons, if I'd stop getting banned, my appeals would stop aswell. This means, it is not my fault. You have a problem with my appeals, well I have a problem with your bans and bans from other admins... you need to stop first, I did not started any of this.
too bad you're gonna have to stop hacking if you want to stop the bans Smile

(07-01-2017, 08:33 PM)pot-head Wrote:

Too bad I'm not hacking, I'm simply faster, smarter and better than you.. sorry Smile

(07-01-2017, 08:38 PM)LuN Wrote:

Too bad I'm not hacking, I'm simply faster, smarter and better than you.. sorry Smile
too bad you are hacking we have evidence so keep it up and get comfortable getting banned. while you're at it keep wasting your time posting paragraphs of you complaining about bullshit no one gives a fuck about Smile

(07-01-2017, 08:51 PM)pot-head Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 08:38 PM)LuN Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 08:13 PM)pot-head Wrote: stfu with your appeals oh my god literally everytime i go on this website all i see is your ukraine pussy ass stacking this fucking website with all of your stupid ass appeals. YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET UNBANNED read that sentence enough to get it through your god damn head

too bad you are hacking we have evidence so keep it up and get comfortable getting banned. while you're at it keep wasting your time posting paragraphs of you complaining about bullshit no one gives a fuck about Smile

I'm not wasting anything, every time I'm online I take portion of my time to post stuff here.. anyways, what evidence do you have? There are demos of me that are far better than that stupid YouTube video you people uploaded.

I watched the video from the YT URL 5 times and don't see any significant viable evidence of a wallhack.

I'm always cautious when close to corners and walls as well as he is, looking at every direction. Some people have good headsets (proper gaming headsets) which are designed to pick up "footstep sounds" along with applications for said gaming headsets that allow configuration.
[Image: 76561197984163449.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
[Image: 2irp539.jpg]

This is true and it works amazing in competitive environment, but on TFC footstep sound is the last thing I rely on. Most of the time I look paranoid as fuck, because I can't hear shit, you know how it is when many people are on, especially when lukz is on the server, it's non-stop talking. This is fun server and it's how it should be, people talk, joke and having fun, winning is not a priority, but I do wanna play good. That's fun to me, I enjoy it and in return they say I'm a try hard, when I do bad I am faking and hiding a cheat.. they have excuse for everything, it's hilarious how many reasons they can think of to firstly convince themselves into those lies and then others aswell. I could always put voice_enable 0, but that way I feel disconnected from the rest of the server and plus I get accused of cheating enough as it is, what would happen if I go hard, with all the unnecessary noise cancellation and real try hard mode? lol

Since I see no viable evidence of a cheat, I can't see any reason as to why you should be banned.

Demo inconclusive of evidence of a cheat. Ban has been lifted.
[Image: 76561197984163449.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
[Image: 2irp539.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LuN's 10th Ban Appeal LuN 0 193 06-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: LuN
  LuN's 9th Ban Appeal LuN 3 178 06-19-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: 0Lukz
  LuN's 8th Ban Appeal LuN 4 191 06-17-2017, 07:55 PM
  LuN's 7th Ban Appeal LuN 0 105 06-15-2017, 03:27 PM
  LuN's 6th Ban Appeal LuN 2 167 06-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Noodle
  LuN's 5th Ban Appeal LuN 12 381 06-03-2017, 02:01 PM
  Comsy is a fucking retard | My ban appeal alcohol-head 1 184 05-29-2017, 02:07 PM
  LuN's 4th Ban Appeal LuN 0 194 05-19-2017, 04:29 AM
  Fuck You cumsy - Kuwi *Ban Appeal* Kuwi 4 491 05-15-2017, 05:33 PM
  rewadei's 2nd Ban Appeal rewadei 9 411 05-04-2017, 03:03 PM
Last Post: 0Lukz