Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
cooper?

Cooper?

Why did Cooper got his admin back? This guy has a long history of admin abuse and recently his admin rights have been taken away, why bring him back again?

(07-01-2017, 07:44 PM)LuN Wrote: Why did Cooper got his admin back? This guy has a long history of admin abuse and recently his admin rights have been taken away, why bring him back again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLBfDq0gC-g

Enjoy the demo. Thanks for walling Smile

(07-01-2017, 07:59 PM)Cooper Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 07:44 PM)LuN Wrote: Why did Cooper got his admin back? This guy has a long history of admin abuse and recently his admin rights have been taken away, why bring him back again?

That's your evidence? I think you uploaded a wrong one, there is no way you wanted to present that video as a cheat evidence.. lmao!

btw, who's YouTube channel is that? Is that NoobCakes?

(07-01-2017, 07:59 PM)Cooper Wrote:

Dude I just watched that, I can't believe we're seeing the same shit. Honest to God where is any evidence of cheats? What do you think "He's hiding it now" and that's proof? The guy resets his score all day and hits good shots when he holds his angles. That's it.

In all honesty I don't think this shows him cheating,he actually fucked up a lot and and made plenty of mistakes that anyone who hacks or is even good at the game wouldn't make.
He's not checking all of his corners.
His timing on a lot of peeks he does is off, he just doesn't show any signs of cheating in this.
Ik people who make legit hacks that can only be seen through an actual 2 hour session of reviewing them.
Looney doesn't even show any signs of cheating in this. He may peek a corner and then die because he didn't check a certain spot,but that doesn't mean he's hiding shit.
He just looks legit in this.

(07-02-2017, 08:21 AM)0Lukz Wrote: In all honesty I don't think this shows him cheating,he actually fucked up a lot and and made plenty of mistakes that anyone who hacks or is even good at the game wouldn't make.
He's not checking all of his corners.
His timing on a lot of peeks he does is off, he just doesn't show any signs of cheating in this.
Ik people who make legit hacks that can only be seen through an actual 2 hour session of reviewing them.
Looney doesn't even show any signs of cheating in this. He may peek a corner and then die because he didn't check a certain spot,but that doesn't mean he's hiding shit.
He just looks legit in this.

I almost never disable in-game voice, so it's hard to focus sometimes with all that noise, but I learned that it helps me a lot to built a nice mental strenght by ignoring everything except what I see. This is the reason why I need to turn around a lot, because I can't rely on my sound since there is almost no help of it due to fact many people mic spam. I check usual corners and I am scanning the area very often, I was just unlucky with the timing of my scope out, switching positions and getting fraged in the process.

btw, I don't find those frags of Cooper fair/good at all. He has people ghosting for him all the time, I never get that kind of help from anyone. I have to do everything by myself. Dude can't touch me in equal circumstances.. he is no where near my skill level. Same goes for Comsy and pot-head.